It is a large branching tree native to India and MENA. The trunk is tapped for resin, which is purified and then used in herbal preparations (its resin is frankincense, but there are 16 types and serrata is the one known for anti-inflammatory properties). It has been most studied for use with osteoarthritis and has had resounding results with study participants experiencing less pain and improved physical function. This supplement is currently undergoing testing in cancer prevention and suppression as well as in type-1 diabetes, and so far it has shown exceedingly positive results, as it has significantly suppressed several carcinogenic biomarkers and inflammation markers.
How do Boswellic Acids help the body?
- Act as powerful inflammation inhibitors
- Curb joint pain caused by arthritis and osteoarthritis
- Support healthy immune function
- Interfere with autoimmune disease development
- Act as a natural anti-viral
Why BosPure® Boswellia?
- BosPure® contains the highest content of Boswellic Acids (75%)
- Standardized to contain 10% AKBA (Acetyl-11-Keto Boswellic Acid) while most others contain 1-2%