A powerful anti-inflammatory supplement containing Curcumin. Curcumin is the most active constituent of turmeric and has powerful antioxidant & anti-inflammatory properties.
curcu-gel® uses BCM-95®*, the leading, patented curcuminoid complex on the market today. The composition of this potent curcumin-essential oil complex (CEC) mixture: 86% curcuminoids, plus up to 7% essential oils which enhances the bioavailability of curcumin in the body.
Several studies confirm (articles.mercola.com) curcumin supplementation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis patients can reduce a series of inflammatory markers, allowing them less pain and greater mobility due to decreased inflammation. It has been called “one of nature’s most powerful potential healers” and has shown to be beneficial in athletes and active adults suffering from moderate pain due to inflammation as well. Its powerful anti-inflammatory properties make it a natural alternative to NSAIDs, which can cause GI distress.
How does Curcumin help the body?
- Helps maintain healthy joints
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps neutralize damaging free radicals
- Assists the body's natural response to inflammation
Why Nature's Edge® curcu-gel®?
- Enhanced absorption and sustained retention time in the body*
- Clinically tested (patent pending)**
- Powerful antioxidant - ORAC Value 13,000+
- Helps support healthy joint and cardiovascular functions
- Curcuminoids complex with essential oils of Turmeric Rhizome
- Non-GMO and pesticide free!
*Nature's Edge® curcu-gel® uses BCM-95® Bio-Curcumin, a patent pending Curcuminoids Complex with both enhanced bioavailability and sustained retention time in the body. The result is a powerful Curcumin supplement whose bioavailability in a recent human study was found to be more than eight (8) times higher compared to standard commercial curcumin.
**BosPure® (see Nature's Edge® boswellia) has been clinically studied in conjunction with BCM95® (curcumin) as a safer alternative for chronic joint issues. BCM95® works in synergy with BosPure® as a COX-inhibitor and also works to provide inflammatory support with no known side effects (Molecular Medicine Reports 8: 1542-1548, 2013).