CitraMag™ – for Magnesium Therapy
Many people laugh their symptoms off as “just getting old.” But many of our customers are surprised to learn that these are more likely symptoms of a magnesium (and other nutrient) deficiency.
Contains tri-magnesium citrate , known to have higher absorbability
Easy to swallow vegetarian capsules
Unconditional 90 day money back guarantee
…because how you feel is more about not
absorbing enough magnesium, than on aging.
The Top 6 Reasons Why Our Customers Take CitraMag
1. Fewer cramps and twiching muscles – CitraMag’s higher and quicker absorption helps move calcium and potassium molecules across your cell membranes, which helps your healthy nerve impulse conduction and muscle contractions.
2. More energy, motivation and focus – CitraMag formates energy from glucose (simple energy sugar from carbs) and fats. It maintains your healty blood sugar.
It also keeps your energy-giving immune system stronger.
3. Fewer Headaches – Magnesium improves platelet (blood cells) function. Also decreases the release of pain transmitting chemicals in your brain such as glutamate.
Magnesium may also prevent narrowing of your brain blood vessels caused by the neurotransmitter serotonin.
4. Better sleep; more relaxation – CitraMag is a natrural sleep aid and relaxer because it helps maintain a healthy level of GABA, a neurotransmitter that helps you sleep. CitraMag also goes into your brain cells to help you relax from the stresses of life.
5. Better Beating Heart – CitraMag, a major muscle relaxant, acts fast for your heart because it relaxes the muscles that controls your blood vessles.
Just like it helps nerve function throughout your body, CitraMag also coordinates the activity of your heart muscle and the nerves that help keep your heart beating normally.
6. Feeling Happier; being more positive – CitraMag, is Mother Nature’s fast-acting “antidepressant” because it raises the level of serotonin, it normalizes stress hormones, while also acting as a brain barrier to help prevent stress hormones from entering your brain.
…because the proof it works will be you.
Mayo Clinic National Institutes of Health The Headache Center Cleveland Clinic Oregon State University; Linus Pauling Institute
American Association of Naturopathic Physicians…
…and from our good customers and friends
Send us a quick e-mail if you have any questions or comments.
But if you just want to say “HI,” we’re down for that too!
Certain Medications, Acid Blockers and Caffeine
May Interfere With Magnesium Absorption
It’s bad enough that our body can absorb only 30% to 40% of the magnesium and age lowers it even more, but when you throw all this into the mix, is it no wonder you feel the way you do?
Some heart burn and acid blockers, for example. Long-term use of some of them can decrease overall stomach acid, which can lower magnesium absorption.
Always consult with your health care provider first, but long-term use of certain medications for the following may interfere with magnesium absorption, along with other nutrients:
It can be pretty confusing on what to do, but common sense should tell us
to cover our bases by taking extra nutrients if we are taking certain meds…
…along with drinking too much caffeine.