red yeast rice extract
RYRE is a substance that's extracted from rice that's been fermented with a type of yeast called Monascus purpureus. It's been used in China and other Asian countries for centuries in food and as a traditional medicine. RYRE naturally contains several ingredients that may help control cholesterol levels.*
Why Red Yeast Rice?
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Contains sterols, isoflavones and healthy fats (monounsaturated fatty acids)
- In Chinese medicine it is used for healthy circulation and healthy digestive system
- All natural from monascus purpureus and GMO Free
* Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breast feeding, because using this product may harm the fetus. For adults only. Consult physician if taking medication (especially statins) or have a medical condition including a history of statin-intolerance or liver disease.